Saturday 11 February 2012

31 Years of Greatness!!

Happy Birthday to Matt today!! It's such a pleasure sharing my life with such an amazing man! He's a great dad, an awesome husband and my best friend! He truly does complete me! I couldn't ask for anything more, I love our life together, we have so much fun, and I always look forward to each moment we spend together!

Here are a few snapshots from today!

Jamin gave Matt his first card ever, and Matt recieved a friendship bracelet from me(we will both wear them till they can stay on no longer) :)
We had brunch with my parents, then went up to silver star and Matt snowboarded with our nieces and nephews. There are some cute snaps of JAmin laying on the big bear statue at the jammery, he wouldn't stop snuggling it! That kid is pretty darn cute and he keeps coming up with new ways of showing it! He was so great all day and loved being outside watching all the skiers and boarders!

1 comment: